Question :

Can the address in domicile be changed after entering the Govt. Service. If so, what is complete process for change of domicile?


  1. Domicile shows your permanent residence in a country. if you have changed the permanent residence you can also get the new domicile even after a job.

    you can apply a new one after cancellation of old can be done by filling an application directly before DCO office or if they ask for a court decree then you may file a suit for declaration before civil court.

Write a comment: