Question :

I invest some amount in the business of a persons, and while in guarantee i had taken the cheque of the amount, but after 1 year when i ask him regarding my amount, so he is saying after one month, than again again he is giving me the time, but at the time came again time, kindly guide me that weather i should bouns his cheque than wht should i do, and that the cheque is enough for launching the FIR.


  1. Get a dis-honored slip, send a legal notice first or file a petition for registration of FIR before session court.

Write a comment: