Question :

Mr A has taken loan Rs.150,000 from B and gave B a cheque and committed that he will pay this amount to get back his cheque from B. Later on A fails to pay and B launched an FIR on the basis of dishonoured cheque and through civil court order. A was put behind the bars. After 4 months A was released on bail (on muchalka). Now case is in the court of law. Only dates are given without any proceeding. Is there any possibility that A may not attend the court personally so that he may work in any other city or as a labour in foreign country.


  1. only one condition if pay off the amount i.e Rs.150000/- if not paid earlier.

Write a comment: