Salam Paklawyer, I have lost of 12lac rupees Pakistani in a financial trade system and somebody take my account and accept that if I have lost he will pay me all money with written Affidavit and cheques, Now his 2 cheques bounce already and daily he change the date of payment so now I want to send him legal notice, I live in Karachi and that guy lives in Sialkot village. I have his all details with NIC. Can you help me with this issue


Sunday, February 25th, 2018 by muhammadnaved2