Question :

Aoa i m a working woman… Sir i hv a 6 yrs old male child n my marriage is being dissolved by union council .i am keeping my child with me and  bearing his all kind of expenses..his father is not ready to give maintenance nor his full custody to me.he has also remarried a woman..kindly tel in this situation is my case strong enough to get my sons custody? At this age should i file a case…?


  1. Dont get afraid, please be brave. No one can snatch the custody of your child in this situation but lost the custody due to your own negligence. father is bound to maintain his children in any case. you should file a suit for recovery of maintenance of minor and also get restraining order from court to avoid any illegal snatching by father. you may call us at 0321 4610092 for further consultation on this matter.

Write a comment: