Question :

I want to ask about my daughter she is just 1and half year old. i got divorce. Now i want written complete custody of my daughter .Even i dont want expense form his side for my daughter. Is it possible ?


  1. Yes, it possible. you can easily get permanent custody of your daughter and also her monthly maintenance from her father.

Write a comment: