Question :

my x-wife has got khula from me and i have a son (3 year) from her, child is in her custody. there was a mutual agreement signed among us that she can keep the child as long as she can and i will not pay any maintenance of child.
my marriage is not registered with Nadra and Union council so how my son will get his legal status?
please guide.


  1. Nadra recently have removed these type of technicalities for registration of birth, and now on a affidavit same could be registered. on the other hand you ex wife has sufficient proofs of marriage i.e khula decree, your agrrement nikkha Nama etc. she may also get declaration from civil court on behalf of your child.

Write a comment: