Question :

Aslam o Alaikum
Dear Legal Expert
In case of separation can my wife claim custody of my son , if his age is more then 07 years?
In case of separation with my wife can my son claim any property from his mother side, when he becomes adult?
Please guide me with yours expert opinion!


  1. yes she has right to claim the custody of her child in case of separation but court always decide the custody petition after considering welfare minor.

    yes, definitely he has right claim inherited property pf hid parents after their death only.

Write a comment: