Question :

My father and brother made my mother and unmarried sister to leave the house by force. Now they are going to sale the property, buy a new home, car and get my brother married. ( he didn’t spent a penny on the weddings of his two married daughters) Can my mother/ unmarried sister or we (married daughters) claim our right in property?


  1. your mother and sister may file a suit for recovery of maintenace allownces against your father befoer Family Court. They cant claim the inheritance, before the death of your father.

Write a comment: