I was entitled for 1000 cc car by the company i worked for and was allowed an upgradation to 1300 cc car and the upgradation cost me approximately 30% of the car cost i.e. registered in company 's name. Since we have parted ways, please let me know if the company can unilaterally sell the car without my consent.

Saturday, April 21st, 2018 by mohsin.raz