Question :

Aslamo alaikum. I am very happy to know that free advisor are also in my country.
My question. What kind of company I incorporate(my product will be a household item).
country a= Pakistan. Where I want to register
Country b= China. Vendor
Country c= USA. Selling online
Country d= living temporarily-I will operate
Kindly suggest something.
Also help what tax I ll pay in Pak.


  1. you should registered a Company with SECP according as per you capital.

    The most common form of company used for business ventures. Specifically, a limited company is a “company in which the liability of each shareholder is limited to the amount individually invested” with corporations being “the most common example of a limited company. This type of company is the most common in Pakistan to be registered.

Write a comment: