Question :

Recently i filled a complaint with police regarding life threaten statement made by my brother in law. Police warned him and left him. Next day i received calls from USA from his brother threatening me again to take revenge of the complaint i made with police and made his brother appear in police station. Can i do something regarding this? My brother in law already left for USA and is brother also is in USA.


  1. POlice has no right to warn a citizen after a pilice complaint has been filed. You must get registered a FIR accordingly and last call should also be incuded in FIR. if police is not lsitening you may get a direction of court for regitration of case or may also complain directly call or sms @ 8787 .

Write a comment: