Question :

When compromise deed take place between husband and wife and after they both did not fulfil the agreement requirements then how it will cancel that agreement..?


  1. It would have been written in the agreement too. please see the agreement again. otherwise, you may approach the family court for its performance if same has been executed before that court or may seek cancellation before a civil court.

Write a comment: