Question :

My father passed away and he was a government employee in LDA And after his death his consul named as rana irfan chambers start black mailing us till date what is the best way to get rid of them?! Police is useless and we are already in courts but nothing working out sadly.


  1. For a better advice, please visit our office. or you may file a complaint before the discipline committee, Punjab Bar council directly.

Write a comment: