My frnd did court marriage and kept it hidden then she came to know she did a big mistake and boy said her divorce verbally many times but not in written.is divorce happened?how she legaly get rid of him?

Friday, June 29th, 2018 by hnaz347


  1. if her husband is not giving divorce in writing, she may get it from family court. She can apply for the divorce from any city and may get the divorce certificate from the same city where she ll hv apply for divorce.