Question :

I did court marriage n dt some reason he divorced me. My parents did my nikah but not rukhsati with other person but i want to remarry 1st one. Is it possible acc to Islamic rule. I am sunni Muslim.


  1. Please consult an ulema for this question.

Write a comment: