Aoa, My father was working in Kuwait and died there. I want to receive His salary final settlement from his employer company in kuwait. I have been nominated by all of my family members for proceeding for all kind of matters through a special power of attorney (All members declared as only legal heirs in a court order from civil court which was issued by senior civil judge when i filed a suite for transfer of vehicle' ownership in an early time). My question are: 1-"whether that court order could be presented to the foreign office and embassy as a piece of evidence of legal heirs or not? Q2- I want to know any other legal procedure for this. Please guide.

Friday, February 15th, 2019 by 50auzair