Question :

I am a widow of My husband passed away on 24-08-2016. He was an employee of Controller military accounts. He was sent to the health department on deputation and came under anti-corruption charges. He was convicted for three years and Rs 25000/-. He lodged an appeal in LHC Rawalpindi bench against corruption decision. The appeal was not finalized at the time of his death. He remained suspended when he was under anti-corruption court. He was again suspended until finalization of LHC Rawalpindi bench appeal. During the suspension, he drew suspension allowance as per rules and law. Now he is passed away, his criminal appeal is abated and disposed off according to Cr. P.C 431. Can I apply for his pension?


Write a comment: