Question :

There was a couple and now they had divorced.The custody of children were with their mother but now a days children are living with their Grand Parents (Parents of Their Mother) because their mother and father both got married. Now the Father wants to get their custody back.
How can it be done? Is there recently any judgement made in this regard?


Write a comment: