Question :

Sir if a wife take khula from court..then what will be the custody status of 2.5 year girl…..wife have 4 sisters and 2 brothers and one earning person(his father)…but husband have 1 brother only and no child in the house..husband’s mother is alive and there are 2 persons earning in husbands house(himself and his father)…will it be considered about custody…please i am awaiting for yor reply..


  1. you can apply for the custody of minor, court ll allow you to meeting with minor. Normally custody and as per your narrated circumstances custody could not be handed over to you. you can get the custody later, if you wife re-marry to other person.
    for more info do consult us at

Write a comment: