Question :

Child custody in khulah. Case
In khulah case can husband. Ask for damages on wife.
Rights of husband. In khulah case.

Resons to aplecable on khulah. Ground realty to take khulah. On which resions???


  1. your question is not clear to us. please read it first and then try again,

    if you want to file a suit for damages on wife as she without reason has taken khula , then same could not be allowed. you ll get nothing but wastage of your precious time.

Write a comment: