Question :

Sir, a renown e-commerce site is involved in selling goods by disseminating false information. I have suffered and they are denying to return. What are the legal ways available to me for justice?


  1. if, a website committed any fraud or provided you faulty service then you may file a case against this company before consumer court starting from a legal notice through a lawyer.

Write a comment: