Question :

A 15 years old Girl in Darul Aman wants to reunite with her parents. What she needs to do?


  1. Same process ll apply as she did for her admission in darul amman.

    Her lawyer may again file an application before Judicial magistrate for her production from Darul aman and then if she wished before Judicial Magistrate that she wants to live with her parents, court ll allow her to live with her parents,

Write a comment: