Question :

Sir I have a question, I m f.s.c 2nd year student, i want to change date of birth in my documents, so how much time it will take to get court decree, also is it risky or not, mean if i file case for this decree and it results in failure.. is it possible? what is the solution?


  1. on which grounds….? Date of birth can be changed in documents if you have proofs of wrong entry of date of birth due to negligence of staff of Board or NADRA. please consult a lawyer with your documents and proofs if any.

Write a comment: