Question :

i want to change my date of birth from i.d card or matric or intermidiate and graduation degree…
help me . i dont know whats the process and how and where,s from start


  1. If there is a mistake in date of birth die to negligence of NADRA or Intermediate board then you may get it corrected through civil court by obtaining a declaration decree.

    you should also have the proofs of this negligence otherwise you cant change the date just to become eligible for government jobs etc.

Write a comment: