Question :

Sir my question is that my date of birth in all document (CNIC, Passport,licence,educational certificate) is 11/01/1992 ,however my date of birth in birth certificate is 12/01/1992 , a difference of one day. What should i do to correct it? What is the legal procedure to correct it? How long is the procedure will continue? Is it possible to correct it or not because i have to submit my birth certificate for admission in foreign university.


  1. To rectify the issue, obtain a correction through the relevant union council using a civil court decree. Otherwise, only the original birth certificate or one corrected with a civil decree will be accepted by foreign embassies.

Write a comment: