Question :

Dear sir, I am the owner of a property. I entered into an agreement to sell with my existing tenants in 2011 which they fail to fulfill. The tenants filed a specific performance suit against me and took a stay order and linger on the stay for 6 years now. I filed eviction against them but as civil courts are, they are still in process. Please suggest any remedy.


  1. 01/07/2017

    Aoa. The tenant has firstly to vecate the possession then the proceediw to be comtinued what so ever

Write a comment: