Question :

Dear sir, My father has died 6 months ago. He left a residential home.7 shares are in this home icluding me. I want to take my share but others persons are not agree and not giving my share. what should I do to take my share.


  1. File as suit for partition according to new law. you ll get the share from house.

Write a comment: