Question :

Please advice following.

1-If parents death certificate lost. Is any provision available in Pakistani law i could process legal case without death certificate
affidavit is acceptable in the said case.


  1. you may get the copy of death certificate from concern union council. or yo may get a declaration from civil court.

Write a comment: