Question :

Salam a.i want ask you for legal help kind tell me that what should i do.the question is that one of my uncle has been died 4 year ago but his legal representatives did not obtain his death certificate at that time from their union council but now they need it and they went their union council but the official refuse to issue death certificate due to delay in making report about death and told them to go court of law for death certificate.Now we should do where we should go and what is the whole procedure?


  1. you can file suit for declaration in civil court. after declaration in news paper for publi9c at large, court ll ask evidence, at least two witnesses required and then final decree ll be passed in your favour. it ll take 2 to three months for whole procedure.

Write a comment: