Question :

If someone is employee of a multinational company. Due to company products and other policies, he is defamed in market
and has negative impact on his professional image. Does he has any legal rights to ask for compensation from his company?


  1. first of all you should resign from your company on said gerounds and then you may file a suit for demages agisnt yuot company along with those proofs of allegations.

Write a comment: