Question :

A.o.A. Sir i’m a graduate.Is it possible i can defend my fathers case in court of additional judge without LLB degree. I need a reference.


  1. No, you have no such rights. you father can defend his own case in-person. otherwise he has to engage a lawyer to defend his case.

Write a comment: