Question :

My wife left my house with her she has filed dissolution of marriage case on the basis of cruelty.If she fails in the court to prove cruelty then will I be bound to give her nachaqi ka kharcha as I have not expelled her she left my house on her own will with her father.Please guide in which condition I am bound to give her nchqi ka kharcha and in which condition she is not liable for nachaki ka kharcha. She does not want to come back will this condition be counted in nachaqi or not.


  1. if she is claiming only on the basis of cruelty then she has to prove the same, on the other hand you may claim restitution of conjugal rights in written statement of this case. If she is not a obedient wife then she may not claim the maintenance.

Write a comment: