Question :

I wan to get divorce from my husband. They have not registered the Nikkah Name yet. They are not giving me the dowry articles and bridal gift of jewelry at the time of marriage. Can I get back the same via police?



  1. NO, no you cant get it through Police but you can claim the same through Family Court.

Write a comment: