Question :

women, i know was forced to marry someone by a complete surprise. She loves me nd. I love her what can we do legally to be together again? Can she file for divorce nd if yes on what grounds. Please reply me soon


  1. yes, she can get divorce on two grounds:
    1. Marriage was without her consent and imposed forcibly by parents.
    2. on the basis of khula ,as her right .

Write a comment: