Question :

My wife go to her friend marriage but not come back.i contact her friend but she is not there her number is off and now its about 2 months she does not contact me.i dont know where she is i tried my best to find her but could not find her question is if i divorce her than what is the procedure shall i pay something to him or not?


  1. r sure , she willingly left your house or some one forced her, what about her parents.

    if you are not sure then you should file a police report . anyway if you want to give her divorce you may send a divorce deed at her previous parent address and also a divorce notice to concern union council of wife parents address,
    after 90 days of notice union council ll issue the divorce certificate after fulfillment of formalities.

Write a comment: