Question :

Asl. I’m a Pakistani living abroad & want to divorce my wife living in Pakistan. What’s the legal process?


  1. Yes, you may divorce your wife from abroad through Special Power of Attorney. You may appoint a blood relative or a lawyer as your attorney to complete the divorce proceedings. after receiving the attested documents from Embassy of Pakistan , your attorney shall proceed on your behalf. After expiry of 90 days starting from the date of first notice sent to Arbitration council/ Secretary Union Council, Divorce certificate shall be issued.

Write a comment: