Question :

I recently got divorced and I have a year old daughter. I filed for the custody case and in reaction to that my ex-husband also filed for the custody. However, the further decision is yet to be made by the court.

1. What are the chances of my ex-husband getting the permanent custody of my 1 year old daughter?
2. Is there any way through which I can take my daughter out of country? Like if I go for Masters or immigration, etc?
3. What if either of us remarries?


  1. No chance of Change of Custody. However, there is no chance of travelling abroad at this time. you may apply for permission to travel abroad after obtaining Guardian certificate.

Write a comment: