Question :

someone gave me check that bounced back due to dormant account he is not returning money what should I do lodge an FIR or contact a lawyer
what is best and how long can I wait I mean what is the maximum duration of lodging an FIR after check has been bounced back.


  1. It shall be better to contact a lawyer, who ‘ll first send a legal notice first. Otherwise, you may get the registration of FIR through Justice of Peace. If you got the dishonoured slip then FIR can be lodged at any time.

Write a comment: