Question :

If a women wants khula from his husband, could she claim the recovery of his dowry and the amount of haq mehar mentioned in the nikah nama?


  1. Dowry articles are personal property of a bride , so as a owner she can claim any time , with or without khula. If a marriage is dissolved on the basis of khula then a women now can get upto 75% of total Haqmehar mentioned in nikkah Nama,

Write a comment: