Question :

My wife has filed dissolution of marriage case against me.She has claimed some dowry articles that do not exist in reality.Her parents do not have such a financial status to arrange such things for her.How the court will decide about dowry articles.She could not provide any documented proof of dowry articles.


  1. if they has filed a false claim then court ll call the evidence from both side and also give u an opportunity to cross examine the witnesses produced from other side. So, in that procedure your lawyer ll be quite able to prove her claim false and frivolous.

Write a comment: