Question :

My wife has claimed costly dowry(jahaiz) articles in dissolution of marrigae case.but in actual they have not given these articles in dowry as their financial status is not such that they can arrange such costly articles.They have not produced any evidence regarding these costly articles in the court.Will the court accept her claim or the court will decide on the basis of evidence


  1. you have to prove your version through evidence only then the case of the plaintiff ll be dismissed against you.

Write a comment: