as a dual national holding British / Pak citizenship if I wanted to file a case against family members who wanted to hurt me what is the procedure...and do you deal with criminal cases. also, my father's house was robbed by my uncle and his sons in the year 1999 my father took them to the court made their life a misery but no judgement was ever passed could how if I wanted to could I reopen that case.

Thursday, August 9th, 2018 by omarsardarsa