Question :

One of my close relative woman, who is Pakistan and UK dual National, needs Khullah from her husband who is also dual National of these Countries. She is in Pakistan from the last one year and her husband is in UK right now. Please let me know the best legal procedure for the purpose and how much is the expected time for that.


  1. Yes, she may apply for khula before the family court in Pakistan where she is temporarily residing. Total estimated time shall be around 40 to 60 days. The procedure is simple, just need a marriage certificate and NIC of the plaintiff, we shall file the case before the court and after some formalities, she needs to appear before the court for one time and on next date of the hearing decree shall be passed.

Write a comment: