i have an electricity transformer in my house and want it removed. But the Wapda employers want a lot of money for that. Its very dangerous for our Kids. Is there any chance to make it through the court? What do you think, how long will the case go? Thank you for your Help. :)

Thursday, January 17th, 2019 by breiter_schrank