Question :

I’m a permanent employee in a factory
Now my managers want from me to sign in my resign form otherwise they rusticate me and don’t give me my arrears and any other benefits did this possible and what’s law apply on this type of condition kindly guide me


  1. It’s crucial to consult with our labor lawyer to get specific advice based on your situation and local laws. Please visit our office for legal consultation. Examine your employment contract, as it may outline the terms and conditions for resignation, termination, and benefits. Understanding your contractual obligations and rights is essential. Keep records of any communication, including emails, messages, or written notices from your managers. This documentation may be valuable in case of a legal dispute. If you feel comfortable doing so, discuss your concerns with the Human Resources (HR) department. They may be able to clarify the situation or address your grievances.

Write a comment: