Question :

Sir if any employee terminated from service after 9 years when he where a regular employee on the cause of to present manuplated degree at the time of appointment but after that he got proper degree in which marks and grade are same but passing year is different but he terminated from service and file case at high court ..
Can it possible any legal opportunity to save his service and reinstate back by any legal law..


  1. your case seems to much weaker for reinstatement in my opinion , however after seeing teh relevant docs and inquiry report of enquiry office , your engaged lawyer may give u a btter advice

Write a comment: