Question :

Enhancement in maintenance allowance in appeal in case of less than 5000/=under what law ,citation or provision.


  1. According to Section 14 of The Family courts act 1964, you may file an appeal for enhancement against any amount fix by family court.

    only if the maintenance is fixed five thousand or less then the defendant could not file an appeal for decrease of maintenance. There is no restriction of filling of appeal by plaintiff.

Write a comment: