Hi PakLawyer, I am writing in regards to a family issue which is taking place at Hyderabad, Pakistan. The issue being the ownership of a house in Hyderabad had been changed from my grandfather to his son, without other siblings knowing this was taking place. As a result, these siblings have now been excluded from the inheritance that was supposed to be theirs from that house. Although many of the siblings of my grandfather are relatively doing well, there is one sibling which is particularly vulnerable as she has no husband or assets which she can relate to. Thus my question is that whether a court case can be filed against this issue. Kind regards, Hamza

Friday, February 9th, 2018 by Hamza46