Question :

I m facing verbsl and physicsl abuse from my husbnd how to cop up with it


  1. you have many remedies against this brutality including complaint before Police or complaint before Family Judge under The Punjab Protection of women against violence Act, 2016. Through Court, you may get Interim orders for protection, wherein court may direct your husband:

    (a) not to have any communication with you
    (b) Stay away from you
    (c) wear ankle or wrist bracelet GPS tracker
    (d) move out of the house
    (e) refrain from causing, or abetting any harm or abuse

    The court may issue a stay order for your residence and also issue monetary order for payment of your maintenance etc.

    AND lastly, you have always had the right to get a divorce from Family Court.

    for more information, you may contact us at 042 37110092 or 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: